The January 2018 issue of Skillset and match, Cedefop’s magazine promoting learning for work, is now available to read and download.
In this issue:
- A feature on the Second European vocational skills week and the #CedefopPhotoAward 2017
- Lifelong guidance in the digital age
- Hacking big data for better labour market policies
- An interview with Martina Dlabajová MEP, who hosted a Cedefop working dinner on digitalisation and new forms of work, their opportunities and challenges
- Insights on what European citizens think about vocational education and training; and
- Europass passes the 100 million CV milestone!
SOURCE: Cedefop. “Skillset and Match.” Cedefop, January 2018 issue 12.
Link to website
Produced by the librarians at the Brotherhood of St Laurence in Melbourne, Australia